Saturday, September 21, 2013

Detroit Bulldog Rescue Auction Items

 As a long time supporter of DBR, I am always happy to provide items for their fund raising auctions.  If you like my artwork, this is a great chance to own a piece and also help out rescued bulldogs.  Until Sunday night (Sept. 22, 2013) you can see all the great items up for bid (many non-bulldog related) by going to their FB auction page-- Sarah Heather Auctions -- and "Friending" them.  Just scroll down to the "Auction Album" to see everything available.  I've also included direct links to these new items--all handmade or hand painted by me.  The ornament above can be found at  VINTAGE STYLE ORNAMENT
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Paper Squirrel said...

FABULOUS bully projects!! What a generous donation. I'm sure they will bring in a bundle for the bullies! :-)

Unknown said...

what an awesome collection of bulldogs! I'm sure they will help the cause.